Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Paper Backdrop... First try

I've been seeing seamless paper used as a backdrop in all of the photography forums that I follow, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon so I bought some too. I bought two colors, one is purple as in these photos, and the other is kind of a robin egg blue. My niece came up to visit me this past weekend and I thought she would be the perfect test subject to try it out on. I believe she has finally reached an age where she actually likes to pose for the camera.. yeah!! These paper backdrops are sooo pretty and I think they would make an excellent backdrop for your Easter photos. Studio sessions scheduled and completed by March 15th are 50% off!!!! If you've been thinking it's picture update time.. now is a great time to do so. Call me at (218) 252-0582 or drop me an email at studio64@arvig.net to schedule your session.















3 comments:

  1. wow they are great i just might have to get some one day too, i love the colour and cant wait to see your blue one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie!
    Thanks so much!! how did you come across my blog? I really appreciate you checking out my stuff. I took at peek at your Blog and you really have some beautiful portraits! oh and I LOVE your landscape shots too!!
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog just by doing a blog search from time to time i will just click on the next blog link at the top of the page.

    ReplyDelete