Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Senior Season!

Summer time means senior portraits .. and to me.. this means fun! Meet Isabelle.. she goes to school in Sioux Falls South Dakota, she was referred to me by one of my best girl friends (Thanks Stacy!). Now.. I don't live in Sioux Falls, but all of my immediate family does and while I went down for a visit, I met with Isabelle to do her senior portraits. The only bummer part, is that we were going to also do some portraits outside... however, mother nature didn't cooperate with gusty winds of over 25 mph.. so.. we kind of nixed that idea. Windy weather and girls with long hair really do not go hand in hand. ... anywho.. here are some of my favorites of Isabelle... she was such a sweet and might I add a vert smart and stunning gal!







No comments:

Post a Comment