Thursday, July 22, 2010

Senior Portraits | Nevis Minnesota | Class of 2011

I'm sure I will say this every time it's the start of Senior Portraits season, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Senior portraits. It's a time where I'm allowed more freedom to tap into the creative side of creating portraits that are unique and fun that both the senior and the parents will love.

Here are just a few of my first senior, Nick, who is graduating from Nevis High School. Good luck to ya Nick.. If you couldn't tell, I thought his sunglasses were totally cool..... I'm not sure his mom thought so.. but I was fascinated by the reflection we got in the studio and outdoors.. we got a really neat reflection of my driveway in one of them..

If you are a senior or a parent looking to schedule your portraits and looking at scheduling in August, please call soon, there aren't a lot of openings left and then poof you will be back in school. For more information go to Studio 64's website at www.photostudio64.com









No comments:

Post a Comment