Friday, October 7, 2011

Sisters and friends portraits

I know I advertise photography services for Children's, Senior, Families and Weddings only.. but no no.. I do sooo much more.. like birthday parties.. girly get togethers, friends and sisters sessions, business headshots, commercial shoots.. and more. If you are at all interested in hiring a professional photographer in the Northern Minnesota area, give me (LeAnn) a call at 218-252-0582 or drop by my website at www.photostudio64.com to check out my work and then send me a note through my contact me link.

in the meantime.. Check out these beauties!!! Sisters and friends.. what a great thing in life to have.. a sister. I should know as I have a great one myself, but unfortunatley do not get to live by her :) Treasure those moments if you do.. life is short and time flies by way too fast.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment